Monday, December 21, 2009

A One Month Birthday!

I cannot even believe it, but my baby is already one month old! He is really the sweetest little boy and I am so looking forward to watching him come into his own. Today we were able to get in a little floor time because Zach was sleeping and Lennie was at the groomers. I took the time to capture some of Matt's moments as he played. What amazed me today as I watched him play and talked to him was that he could a) Focus really well on objects, b) was already reaching with his hands towards the objects above him, c) he was rolling back and forth, so much so I was a little worried he might make it all the way, d) that he can already lift his head to almost a 90 degree angle and finally e) that I get the opportunity to be his Mommy too! Needless to say I feel very lucky to have my boys in my life!



After his workout, Matt relaxed in the swing. So far he likes the swing, but he doesn't adore it quite the way Zach did. I had to get a few pictures of him in it though, because he looked so cute, and I swear in the last one he is actually smiling:





His big brother must have taught him how to show off his dimples when I wasn't looking...because as you can see that little man has got that skill down.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers