Sunday, February 20, 2011

Have you missed...

This face?


Or this face?
After nearly 20 days of antibiotics around here, things are starting to look up. I am hoping that Matt is only pulling at his ear this week because he is getting two top molars...we will see. I am also hoping that the cough both the boys have will be gone before weeks end. Fortunately, I am on a week break from school, so it is sort of like dabbling in my not so old routine. This week is filled with a lot of activity. Then on Saturday Zach will celebrate his 3rd birthday! I know every Mom says this, but seriously, how the heck did he get to be three already? I can't wait to show you all the cute stuff I got for his party. I am most excited about his party favors.
Hopefully, since I will not be splitting my time as much between home and work, I will be able to be better about posting. I definitely need to capture some new dimple pictures to share with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers