Monday, August 9, 2010

Calling all potty-trainers!

Meet my new best friend:



Meet my worst enemies:


+



+


A stubborn toddler who is too smart for his own good:


We have just finished week one of operation underpants( Z only wears big boy underpants now) and after two great days with zero accidents, Z treated me this morning to two accidents in an hour. How a child can pee four times in a hour and a half, two on the potty and two in his pants is astonishing! Especially when they only drank one sippy of juice! Regardless I am not turning back, because I know he is getting it. All of us remember our parents telling us accidents happen...it was just so much easier to handle, when we weren't the one cleaning them up!

Feel free to share your stories of potty training woes and successes. I am open to any and all suggestions that will help!

1 comment:

  1. Emma is doing great with peeing in the potty! Poop has only made it in the toilet once on her own...now she refuses and asks for a diaper. So tomorrow at Sam's appt. I'm going to ask what to do about #2, if I should push it or not? She's terrified to go #2 on it!

    We're still in diapers at nap and bedtime and if we leave the house. Not sure how she's do with that...but soon I'll try it out.

    Good luck! I'm right there with you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers