Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Z what are you doing?...

I have two sons. If you've ever read this blog before, you know that. What you might not know about my boys is what they do for a living. At 2 1/2 and 8 months old, they've gone into business for themselves. One is the brain of the operation and I guess the other is well...the brawn. The other day I saw Zach riding on the back of his brother's walker. The scene looked a lot like this:


(Amazingly my little Hercules of a son, Matt was easily able to pull both his weight and his brother's) I had to ask, "Zach what are you doing?"


His reply..."We're garbage men!"
Sure enough upon closer examination, Zach was collecting "garbage" and putting it behind Matt's seat. Matt didn't seem to mind driving the garbage truck, as long as he got to nibble on some of the loot!
I know it isn't every mother dream job for their sons....but I do have to say, I think I have two of the cutest garbage men around!

1 comment:

  1. They are the cutest garbage men I've ever seen. Give them a kiss foe me!!! Love Gramma

    ReplyDelete

Followers