Monday, August 30, 2010

Where have I been?...

Well, mostly I have been here.




It seems like the last few weeks around our house have been crazy. We got a driveway...finally, and then we got landscaping, and then we even started to grow some grass. Its strange how much you take that little green stuff for granted when you have kids!


Things have also been busy as far as events and activities. We went to the county fair, where Matt chilled in his stroller while Jack got to ride Marshmellow, and Zach rode on Cocoa:






And my 2nd goddaughter was born, Avery Grace(I have been asked to be the godmother to my adorable neice Emma as well) to my BF Jenn and her husband Dan, just look at this cute new family of three:





Isn't she just gorgeous with all of her brown hair, and such a peanut at 6 lbs 2 ozs?



We've been to dinners, and block parties and even had some guests to our house. Things have been busy, busy. Now that we are settled in again, I am hoping to get settled into my more routine blogging ways. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Your house is GORGEOUS Amy!!!!! Wow. I love everything you guys did with the landscaping. I am sure it feels nice to be slowly checking things off your list. Congrats to your friend and congrats on becoming a Godmommy again! Sounds like you guys have been as busy as we have. It will be nice to have a little fall break before the craziness of the holidays. Oh, and our boys FIRST BIRTHDAYS!!!! AHH!

    ReplyDelete

Followers