Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Twas the night before minor surgery...

Tomorrow is a big day for us. It is the day that my baby gets tubes in his ears. I know I know, its not a major surgery and a million kids unfortunately have been through way worse, but did I mention this is MY baby? I mean it kind of made me sad that he will get anesthesia before he gets a hair cut. And while this little man's ears are not perfect internally, I'd say that he's pretty darn perfect I just love his little face, his imperfect ears, and of course his devilish smile:
Mattie-I hope you're up and running around again well before this time tomorrow. And from here on out I hope to see many more smiles, and a lot less clingy cries of pain. Please just say a prayer for my baby boy tonight if you can.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Amy, I can totally imagine how you are feeling!!! But I have been praying and I just know everything went great today :-) Can't wait to read some happy updates from you soon.

    P.S. Could he be any cuter??!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers