Saturday, November 5, 2011

To my husband...

Happy Anniversary!






I can't believe it was six years ago today that we said "I do". What surprises me the most is how much has changed since that day. In those years we may have gotten a few more wrinkles, some gray hairs, and put on an extra pound or two, but every time I see you I always see the same thing, the man I choose over every other to share my life with. I can tell you that I knew you were the one from the beginning, but that over the years you've showed me more and more why. In six years we've accomplished amazing feats, and most importantly we did them together. We've been blessed to add two human beings to the world, two examples of what our love can nurture and build. I always wanted to me a Mom, but watching you be a Dad has brought my life such joy. Our boys are lucky to have a father who loves them like you do, and I am fortunate to have you as a partner in this roller coaster ride of parenting! We've had two homes, both beautiful, and perfected by your hard work and dedication, but more important than any residence, you have been my heart's home. I can't tell you what its meant through these years to have your friendship, strength, and love in my corner. Through all the changes the last six years have thrown our way, one thing has remained constant, the knowledge that one of the smartest decisions I ever made was to say "yes" to being your wife, that 1st day, and all the ones that have followed. Happy 6th anniversary! I love my flowers, I love that we are having a date night, but most importantly I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers