Saturday, February 26, 2011

Three years...

Of loving these dimples

Of snuggles and kisses

Of countless priceless moments

Of cries

And Laughs

Of learning everything

About myself

And him

Of I love you's

And tantrums

Of bedtime stories

And baths

Of jokes

And life lessons

Of feeling completely blessed

That he is and always will be my son.

I love you Zachary for a million reasons. For your sweet soul, and contagious laugh. For your beautiful imagination, and your endless energy. For your sometime dramatic outbursts and your often humorous dialogue. For your big hugs at night and your cuddles throughout the day. For you being the best little helper, and the kindest big brother. For your outgoing personality and all of your knock knock jokes. I've loved you every moment I knew you existed, and I always will. Happy 3rd birthday to my baby,my big boy, one of my best companions, one of the greatest gifts in my life, my Zach!

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post Amy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACK!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your sweet & smiley Zach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Z,We are all blessed to have you in our lives.Happy B-Day to my Zoo-Lou. I pray I'm here to share many more. Love Grandma XO

    ReplyDelete

Followers