Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy 1st birthday Averie!








Over twenty years ago I met the girl who lived next door. That girl has been my best friend ever since. When she finally found out that she was expecting, I knew she was going to have a daughter. I knew it because she is a fashionista of sorts and it just wouldn't have been fair if she didn't get a daughter to shop with! I just didn't know that she was going to get such a sweet and calm child, sometimes I look over at Averie and think, WOW...my boys were never that content to stay in one place playing with one toy! You have to love little girls for that! On top of it all, my niece Averie is such a cutie too. Here she is rockin' her bee outfit for her BEEautiful schemed 1st birthday party:








Jenn(aka Penny) was a little nervous to have such a massive party at her house(I think there were over 70 people there to celebrate the adorable birthday girl. My kids spent a ton of time bouncing in the bounce house, and spending quality time with family and friends:

Then it was cake time, and we all gathered around and sang our hearts out. Averie took the whole thing in, and really seemed to enjoy it, even though she looks a little overwhelmed in the picture:When it was time to taste her cake, she was hesitant at first:But after a few minutes of encouragement from her loving parents:She dove right in. Seriously she stayed this way for a few minutes, just sucking in her birthday cake. It seems Averie and I share something else in common,we both love us some birthday cake!It was really such a lovely party for one of the loveliest little girls I know. Happy first birthday Averie, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers