Monday, October 10, 2011

Hey September...Where'd you go?




I cannot even believe that it is the 10th of October today! That means I went with nearly a month between posts, which is unheard of in the blogging world unless you've just decided to throw in the towel. I have no good excuse for my absence except to say that our fall has been extremely hectic with little chance of slowing down in the coming weeks. Time is flying, and months are passing quicker than I'd like. I am already starting to think I should be a lot further along in my holiday shopping than I am, and anticipating the first snow fall, even though it has been in the 70's and 80's this week.


Here are a few of my favorite things from the month of September:




My new Ipad2!

I was so excited when my parents and siblings went overboard for my birthday and got me an Ipad. I have been envying theirs for so long. This little electronic has consumed a lot of my after kids go to sleep hours, which might be why I haven't been blogging as regularly. I'd love to tell you my fascination is wearing off, but I swear each day I enjoy it more and more. Thanks Mom, Dad, Nick, Cheryl, Lisa, Mike, Jack and Emma for such a sweet surprise!



And speaking of awesome surprises, on my birthday I was totally not expecting this beautiful floral arrangement from my sweetie:
Especially since he had already bought me this lovely new set of matching patio furniture for the newly completed deck:
And while September was filled with wonderful gifts, none were so special to me as getting to spend time out with my hubby, thanks to Alice, and spending as much time as I can with my boys!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Amy!!! I have been thinking about you and wondering how things have been! I missed seeing you on your blog!! Looks like you had a FABULOUS birthday!! So jealous of that iPad. My hubby has one, but it's hard to get my hands on it :-) Glad to see you had a nice month and that you were able to do some celebrating. Your deck looks BEAUTIFUL!!! OMG...it looks like its out of a pottery barn catalog. The wood, the railing, the chairs and table...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Followers