Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Picture Relays...

The other night I realized that I hadn't taken any photos of the boys in awhile, and I needed a recent one of Matt to go on his 2nd birthday invitation. I tried to get him to let me take his picture, but he was more interested in looking in the viewfinder with me than being in one. Zach also "wanted to see", but I decided to play "picture relay" instead of "cheese". The boys seemed to have a blast running back and forth up the hallway, and relaying. I was even able to capture a few photos of my moving targets that are pretty cute. After awhile, and about 100 deleted shots, they slowed down a little. You see the point of the game was that they run so fast that I couldn't take their picture. Here is one of them catching their breath before the next relay starts:






And here's one of the trade offs:




After about 20 minutes of running, I was finally able to get them to sit down near each other. Only after a really typical brotherly moment occurred. One minute a hug:


The next minute a headlock:

After all that, finally some side by side brother shots:

And perhaps the most precious picture of all, even if its blurry:

Its clear these boys are two peas in a pod. A crazy, not-stop, gonna-try-to-drive-me-crazy-sometimes pod, but hey, at least their in it together. I just love watching my boys be brothers, what a blessing that's been!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers