Saturday, May 1, 2010

They Say It's Your Birthday...

Today my wonderful husband turned 33! I can't even believe that I've known him since he was 25, and now in a blink of an eye 8 years have flown by. I couldn't ask for a better partner in this journey called life, I love you Wayne.

Since I didn't post early, I thought I'd share my honey's b-day in photos. We had a low-key day, ending with a wonderful evening out at P.F. Changs and some cheesecake for birthday cake.

The morning was spent looking at roofs. Seriously folks we drove around for over an hour and a half and just looked at different roofs, we ended up picking the color of our roof though so that was a good thing. We stopped at the house today to see progress. They almost have most of the 1st floors walls up, so finally it is looking like we might one day have a home. We came back home for naps, and everyone , but the birthday boy indulged in some mid-day snoozing. The b-day boy spent time relaxing on the couch watching TV(I wasn't there, but I can guess it was a movie he's already seen 300 times, or some sort of sports TV.) After our naps my parents stopped over to give the birthday boy a card, which he admitted "touched him". I love Hallmark. Wayne also cleaned bathrooms and did laundry, which made today seem less like his birthday and more like mine(I should mention I don't do bathrooms...hell I am not really the deep cleaner in the house. I know, you are all thinking, how lucky I am, and well...your right)

After our exciting afternoon, we headed out to P.F. Changs, which has delicious American Chinese cuisine. I don't even like Chinese food all that much, but this stuff is delicious. Well some of us thought so anyways, others wouldn't even touch our plates, and made a meal out of Puffs.

Here are the boys hanging with the horses when we arrived:


Once our dinner arrived, Matt chilled:



Wayne ate happily:


Zach looked excited to eat:



But upon further review, Zach looked at his dinner like like it was a meal from another planet:






Zach may not have eaten, but he was entertained by me taking his picture and playing with his kid chopsticks. Here he is saying "Cheese" for the camera. Immediately after each picture, he wanted to "See me", so cute!:


After dinner, Wayne and Zach took a stroll to explore, and Matt and I waited patiently. I couldn't help but snap some shots of Wayne and Z...they are such a pair.

I wasn't too disappointed to watch from a distance, because I had this handsome little man to keep me company. I just love his precious smile and beautiful face:







And speaking of the most beautiful/handsome faces I know. Here are three of them:Coincidentally, these are three of the most wonderful people I know too!!


After some snuggles, and games Matt went to bed, and Zach helped me get the cheesecake ready for it's big moment: In case you can't tell we tried to turn the candles into the shape of two 3's...you know for thirty three:


Zach and I did a stunning rendition of "Happy Birthday" and then Wayne and Z blew out the candles and made a wish:


Wayne I hope all of your wishes come true, because you continue to make mine and the boys' come true day by day. Happy Birthday I love you!

1 comment:

  1. What a great birthday celebration. And oh my gosh...I freaking LOVE P.F. Changs! i request to go there for my birthday every year. YUM!! Happy birthday to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete

Followers