Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Who are the people in your neighborhood?

Well in about a week and a half we'll once again be neighbors! Our closing date is set for Friday the 16th and we are psyched! I can't believe how quickly the last month and a half has flown, and in a way I will miss my Wednesday night girls night with my Mom(Wayne plays hockey, so we rented chick flicks). You are always welcome Mom to come to my house and watch chick flicks, whether or not Wayne has hockey! I have to say I will also be sad to leave the pool and spa behind, since it has been so freakin' hot the last few days. I can't believe that Zach is now swimming with only swimmies on his own in the big pool...just a few weeks ago he wouldn't leave the steps of the "spot" aka. the spa. Our 4th was lovely, we went to the lake, you can kind of get a recap by looking at the pictures in my header. I love the lake, even though I don't stay over. Call me crazy but 5 dogs, and 12 people (four under the age of 4) is not exactly my ideal overnight destination. Maybe I am spoiled, ok, I am, but even though I refuse to shower there, I really do have great memories of the 4th's I've spent there, and I am sure my kids' will too.



Since pictures are sometimes a lot more interesting than words, here are a few:


Home Sweet Home almost...







My master bath...so excited:




A view of the lake:





A few people I know and LOVE in my neighborhood:





Best friends and cousins:

Since I realize that I have been neglectful, at best, to my readers, and since I am gearing up to let people know about me, I wanted to give you the opportunity to ask me any question you want. Just post a comment and ask away.

2 comments:

  1. Great pics Amy! The house is gorgeous and so are your darling boys :) Addie is swimming by herself in the big pool now too with her puddle jumper and it is so fun to watch! She is such a water baby. Wish we could get both our water babies together some time :-)

    So...my questions. I have a few.
    1.) Do you and Wayne plan to have any more babies?
    2.) What made you decide to become an English teacher? Was there any sort of "Ah ha" moment?
    3.) I am stealing this one from you...What is your favorite vacation destination? Is there one place you think your boys have to visit in their lifetime? Any special trip you would like to take them on?
    4.) What do you think is the most rewarding and the most difficult part about being a SAHM mom?

    Man...I could go on and on with my list! But I guess we will start there for now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this post!? I have been a bad blogger. Oh wait, I am a bad blogger... LOL!

    First of all... I LOVE your house! Looks beautiful lady! I can't wait to see more pictures. Did you ever settle the shower curtain debate? ;)

    Questions... Hmmm...
    What does your Hubby do? You don't have to be too specific, but just curious.

    What kind of music do you like? All time favorite Artist/Song?

    You mention being close to your parents -- do you still live in your hometown? Is that where your new house is too? If so, it's cool that your boys will grow up there too! :)

    I love question & answer time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers