Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's official...

This little man:
Is now officially ONE years old!


Happy Birthday to my baby Matthew! I can't believe how quickly this year has flown by. Matt is walking and trying to talk more and more everyday. So far he can say Mama, Dada, Ball, Bye, Hi, Baba, and likes to sing and dance. He loves to wave bye bye and he absolutely loves getting into everything. These days Matt is opening doors, climbing stairs, scaling furniture. He loves exploring his limitations. Generally Matt is easy going and smiley, but when he's teething or tired, he miserable. Matt is definitely going to keep me on my toes in his teen years, because every time I tell him NO, he just looks at me and smiles, and then turns back and tries to do it again. Oh how stubborn he can be! There is no greater smile in all the world, and when he laughs Matt just makes your heart melt. I couldn't ask for a more loving and wonderful son, and lucky me, I have two of them!


Here are a few photos from our low key day. This morning Matt spent some time in his very own chair, Zach has one, and now that Matt is officially a big boy, he has one too. Here he is chillin on his chair:




laughing for Daddy:




And doing what he does best...getting into EVERYTHING!



I just love this little man so much. I can't believe a year ago today I met him for the first time. A part of me feels like my children have been in my heart forever...and now they always will be. Happy first birthday Matthew, Mommy loves you very much and can't wait to see what our next year together holds. I take comfort in knowing that no matter how big you and Z get, you will always be my babies, and I will always cherish these early days when I got to cradle you, literally. We love you Mattie, and I think I speak for all who know you, that you have made our lives so much sweeter!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!!!! I can't believe he is already a year old. So amazing...time goes by incredibly too fast. I hope you enjoy your day mama...don't cry too much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your baby!!!! He always looks like such a happy little camper! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Followers