Sunday, January 9, 2011

Life under construction...

I may post this coming week, I may not. It will all depend. Even though our house is "new" it is in need of some cosmetic surgery, largely drywall touch ups from a relatively careless crew. The builder has been kind enough to come back and fix what should have been done correctly the first time, and as a bonus is painting our vaulted places, foyer, family room, ect. That is a perk. What isn't a perk is having to keep the kids out of the house during the day, and possible at night depending on the extent of the reconstruction, clearing the rooms of everything we don't want covered in drywall dust, and prepping the house for a crew to come through. We don't know what our game plan is, we are playing it by ear.

Fortunately my parents have offered their home to us once again. How lucky that I have such generous parents that let my family invade their home at will. Seriously, it is awesome of them. I am looking forward to this being over. I really just want to be settled. Settled in my home. Settled in my job, settled in to the new routine on the horizon.

Either way I will be around...I will be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh! That is a real pain in the butkiss huh!? Dang straight that builder better fix it!!! ;o) Hang in there, this too shall pass and you'll start to settle into your new routine.

    ReplyDelete

Followers