Saturday, July 9, 2011

Anyone been wondering where I've been?

I know, I know, at this point most of you have given up on me altogether. That's what happens when you have 6 followers and don't blog for weeks. I choose to be an optimist and believe that a few of you will stop in to see what's up, and maybe leave me a comment so I know you were here.










Busy summer...that's how I'd explain the past few weeks. Schools finished and it me and the boys all day everyday. I am loving being home with them, and enjoying wearing the hat I cherish most, Mom. It is so nice getting to run outside, and enjoy all of the beautiful, but HOT weather we are having.



The fourth was great, we went to Ry and Liv's house, and the boys had a ball bouncing, swimming, and enjoying their first live fireworks. (I have never kept the kids up for fireworks, they just never make it to 10 or 10:30) I am hoping next year Zach will finally be able to hang till the show starts.



Zach and I went to Jack's preschool graduation, and Z was a big boy who sat in his own chair and was captivated by Jack singing on stage. We were all a bit surprised to hear that Jack want to be a football player when he grows up. I asked Z and he said he "wanted to be the Hulk!"


We also celebrated Emma's first birthday, and that party was great. My sis and I made her cake, as per tradition, and it turned out really cute.















I have so many more pics, but I will save them and some stories for another day soon.








































Wayne has been really busy with work, but we try to savor as much family time as we can get.










































That said, here are some pics from our last weeks:

2 comments:

  1. Love the cake! It's so pretty and girlie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still here Amy! I always make sure to check in when you post :-) Emma's cake is adorable!!!!! And it looks like you guys have been having a great summer. I am enjoying the sunshine, but the heat here has been miserable! Looking forward to at least a little cool down :-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers