Monday, July 25, 2011

Just some pics of my cuties...





I have been horribly inconsistent about blogging which really isn't surprising since I've developed a bad habit of late. I have to blame the heat, and my laziness. It seems the weeks are just flying by and I haven't accomplished a list of goals I set for myself this summer. I'm going to get them done...I just need to stop goofing around. Busy...the weeks and weekends are busy. When your best friends are also teachers and you all have kids, it just seems like more fun to take them to the park, or swimming, or to music class, than to make them stay home while you clean the house. More fun, and lets be honest, busy kids are happy kids. The saying about how "Idle hands are the devil's tools." was obviously stated by a mother of young children!








Anyways, we have been to the zoo, a carnival, parties, and gatherings, and I have not posted about any of it. So I will just share some pics that are cute and capture some of our adventures:



I'd like to promise to write everyday...but I don't see these boys slowing down anytime soon. Oh well, your only young once...so I guess I just better get a better pair of running shoes!







































































































































1 comment:

  1. Holy cow Amy...you have been a busy mama too!!! And I hear you on not accomplishing anything on your goal list. It is already the end of July and I haven't crossed a single thing off my list! I really need to get on it! I don't work full time like you, but I do feel that the school year just brings on so many more responsibilities. Sigh...

    But hey...I don't think we should beat ourselves up for having a messy house and a long to-do list because summer really is about having fun and enjoying ourselves. And it looks like you guys have been doing a lot of that :-) Your boys are just so precious Amy...I can't get enough of those dimples!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers