Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A computer glitch and exhaustion!

Where have I been since I've turned 31? Well, I have spent the last few evenings putting the finishing touches on a craft project for Matt's room, and trying to get things done around the house. I am so exhausted at the end of the day, that I haven't returned any e-mails in days, blogged, or talked on the phone. Truthfully, I feel ready to be done working and nearly ready to be done being big and pregnant, but apparently I still I have almost two months left. Is it too much to hope that Matt comes a little early?

I wanted to post about my birthday gathering, as I will call it, because I didn't really want a party, and show you pictures of the celebration and my ever growing belly, but my computer has decided to be a punk. Yes, right now I hate my PC because it claims I have no space left on my hard drive even though I've already deleted a ton of files in an attempt to create space. Because of my computer's hissy fit I am unable to upload any images from my camera, which is killing my creativity in the blog department. I can't even show you the pictures of the baby's room, or the thoughtful and beautiful present that Wayne got me for my birthday.

What I can do is tell you that I am going to motivate myself to go to the store in the next few days and get this problem solved, even if that means I am upgrading to a new PC. I cannot live any longer without the ability to post my pictures...I mean I am getting ready to have another baby, I need to be able to upload my photos! ARGH!!!

I will be up and running, in the blog department at least, in a few days and then I'll share the recap of my special day, and the final reveal of Mr. Matt's room.

1 comment:

  1. Is it a Lenovo?
    Lenovo's have a built in automatic backup program which chews up all of your hard disk.
    You may find a "hidden" directory called RRbackup or such. You won't be able to do anything with it, but if you run the Lenove Backup program you can delete old backups it has made and/or uninstall it to get all of your hidden space back.
    just make sure you have all your data backed up before you play this way :-)
    David
    www.ihatemypc.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Followers