Thursday, September 17, 2009

Getting Closer and a Costume!

I know I have been horrible about posting pictures of the progress in Matt's room, but I swear the space is nearing completion. I am working on a few projects and some decor and then I will be ready to post the final product. Tonight I finally made a decision on a shelf, so that should arrive next week and aside from that there are only a few more crafts to attend to. I also need to find a small table lamp, but I am having the hardest time finding the right one. Ah...decorating can be so exhausting.


While I was online tonight I stumbled across a cute costume for Zach's 2nd Halloween. I have to thank the girls on the boards for pointing me in the direction of oldnavy.com. Although my sister thought I should dress Zach as Bam Bam this year, I decided to make him an adorable dragon.
And as if that was not cute enough, check out the back:
I have no idea if Zach will tolerate this costume for more than 10 minutes, but I am sure I will be able to get at least one cute shot of him in his costume. The best part is that I already have a dragon costume for Lennie to wear, so this year the boys can match!

2 comments:

  1. I love Old Navy's costumes! This one is adorable! Love the tail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That costume is just adorable. Good luck with Zach and Lennie keeping them on! Who do you think will last longer. My bet is on Lennie!

    ReplyDelete

Followers