Friday, October 1, 2010

Picture Time...

I was going to wait to reveal these pictures till after I made a cute new blog header, but I think that after almost a month of no picture posts, it was about darn time.


Last week I took the boys to get their pictures taken. I had not had professional pics of Matt done since he was 2 weeks old, so it was a long overdue trip. I wanted some updated photos to eventually frame and hang in my house, because after 2 1/2 months I think I should try to hang at least something on the walls! The boys did pretty well, thank God my Mom and sis were there to help, and we were able to capture some cute photos even though they both were a little under the weather with a case of the sniffles.



Just look at my beautiful sons:


I just love these two sweet little guys so much! I am so glad that I finally was able to get some professional shots of the two of them together and individually, because one day they will treasure pics from their childhood like these. I know I do:


I just have to say I think the last picture of me, proves that Matt resembles me, even though people tell me all the time he looks just like his father...its the dimples and the nose people, the rest is me!

Mom, I just want to say, thank you, for taking me to get my pictures done solo, even though I was the third child. I am pretty sure if I ever had a third they wouldn't have pictures alone till they were graduating from high school!

2 comments:

  1. They are so adorable! I can't believe how big they are all of the sudden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are SO PRECIOUS! Love these photos... especially the one with the frog ? in it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers