Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Bouncing Graduate and Grandpa!

Although the title of this post is a bit misleading...I wanted to take a moment to Congratulate my nephew Jason on his graduation from kindergarten. I cannot believe that he is already going to be 6 years old in October! Wayne said the graduation was so cute and that his sister was beaming as she watched her baby boy sing songs and partake in the ceremony. I wish I could have been there, but unfortunately I was at work grading exams! I did get the pleasure of attending the post graduation party and it was a great! The weather was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the company was entertaining as well. Most of the time I was fascinated by how long these little kids could jump on the trampoline and not seem to lose energy...meanwhile on solid ground Z was getting into everything; including a pirate ship. I wish I had a better picture of Jay, but he was having so much fun with his friends that I didn't want to stop his fun for a photo opt. Hopefully his mom was more successful during the day than I was. Actually I am positive she was, since no one rivals Lisa in picture taking except maybe my mom. It would be a hard call! (My handsome and well-schooled nephew is the one in the Tye-dye shirt bouncing away!) Aren't his parents the best for buying him such an awesome graduation present?







Then on Sunday, I got some adorable shots of Zach and his Papa. Zach was so excited to give Papa his present that he actually carried it over to him on his own:


Zach bought him some very special gifts; books for Grandpa to read to him. Here they are delving into the first story:



The books weren't the only success...Zach actually got Grandpa a card that stated that some of the best traits skip a generation. He proved it when he started sportin' Papa's aviator shades...I would look ridiculous in those glasses, but somehow they both pull them off:
Is it me, or does my boy look cuter than both Val Kilmer and Tom Cruise in "Top Gun" in those shades. I swear add a bombadier jacket and fifteen years and I am in some major trouble. I think I'll have to google whether locking your children away during their teens years to protect them from crazy girls is legal! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers