Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Update, Pony Rides, and A Birthday Shout Out!

I just wanted to assure you all that Zach does not have pink eye. I was happy to see that Monday morning there was no pus, or redness, so maybe it was just another allergy. I also wanted to let you in on some exciting news in Zach's life. He went on his 1st live pony ride today. Don't worry he was well protected, a person on each side, and the ladies at daycare said he loved it! I only wish I could have been there to see that signature smile, but I am sure they will provide me with some dashing pictures for a price! They also had a petting zoo section there today, and supposedly Z loved the goats. He loved petty them and looking at them, so much so that he cried when they had to go in. I don't know what it means that my son loved the goats so much, but I've always found them a little grimy and sort of gross! Like the saying says, "To each his own."

Mom, sorry to put your birthday wishes in a post accompanied by "pus" and goats, but I wanted to make sure I blogged to you. I would love to do it tomorrow on your actual birthday, but I have a great evening planned... with you! Dinner and the theater, now that is what a 35th birthday should be! (It is a little strange that you are now 35 and I am 30, but hey thats the beauty of numbers!) I just wanted you to know how special tomorrow is for me, because its the day one of my best friends and heroes was born. I love you Mom and I am so happy that I get to be your daughter. I know that in the coming year you will continue to amaze, support and inspire your family, but I hope this year gives back to you too! You are definitely a person who deserves her wishes! Happy Birthday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers