Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Some Fun in the Sun!

Now I am not one to complain about the weather, but after a long 6 months of winter, we are very much overdue for some beautiful days. This weekend delivered, and so did Monday and Tuesday. So what if it is supposed to rain for the next three days and drop into the 60's, I look at those days as one less day we have to water the landscaping. To get me through I also took some great shots of Z in his "pool" when Grandma Alice came over to visit on Sunday. Here is my little man enjoying the sun!
After a few minutes of standing, Zach finally decided it was safe enough to sit. He did have his lifeguard on duty after all:
Actually it didn't take long for a second lifeguard to show up. Someone might want to tell him that he shouldn't be drinking on the job:

After playing in his pool for over thirty minutes, Zach was tuckered out. He of course decided their was one last thing he had to do before getting out of the pool.

It was... try to drown his hat! I actually think he did pretty well wearing the thing, he usually rips them off after 5 seconds, this time the hat made it almost 10 minutes. I guess even Z knew the sun was no match for his baldy head on a hot day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers