Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Part I- Pumpkin Preparations

As I discussed in my previous post, PUMPKINS are a fan favorite at my house. Wayne carved seven pumpkins in two days, and he spent many wonderful hours pushing himself to the limit. I am sure that I wouldn't have had the patience to undertake the carvings he created this year, and I was happy to see that everyone in the neighborhood enjoyed his hard work as well. It was a toss up what people enjoyed more, Wayne's pumpkins, Lennie's Bee costume or Zach's running to the door in his PJ's! Since I am sure I am about to overload you with pictures yet again, I will split this year's Halloween festivities into two posts...maybe three.


Here are some shots of Wayne working his carving magic while his adorable assistant Zach "helps":





The whole process was just very exciting for Zach:



Then the guys took a moment to appreciate their handiwork




I decided to contribute to the carving experience, by "helping" Zach carve his own special pumpkin. It wasn't quite a masterpiece, but he seemed to really enjoy it. Actually he just liked taking the top off and putting it back on again:
Next up on my posting schedule...costumes and candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers