Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Our Newest Addition...








Matthew Wayne
Born: November 21st, 2009
At: 5:28 p.m.
Weighing in at: 8 lbs. 15 ozs.
And measuring: 21 inches long
You can't tell in these shots, but Matt has two dimples, just like his big brother!


Here he is meeting his Mom...post cleanup:


Being held by Daddy for the first time:



With his Grandma, who was there to coach his Mommy through the tough spots of life...as usual:


With Mommy, Daddy, and Nurse Sarah (who was clutch!):






I have so many things to tell, like Matt's birth story, his loving visitors, and some great surprises from my honey, as well as our coming home story and I promise to get to post more pictures soon. And even though I don't have the time to tell the beginning chapter of Zach and Matt's brotherhood, I couldn't post this message though without including at least one shot of our newly improved family...(The story of brother meeting brother will come soon!)

4 comments:

  1. It must be the hormones because I cried AGAIN reading one of your posts! Haha! He is just BEAUTIFUL Amy! And you look so fantastic for having just given birth. Your family looks so happy...it makes me so excited to meet our new man. Lots of love and Happy Turkey Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is absolutely adorable! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy and Wayne, congrats! Having held the littliest man in your family, and watching Z having a grand time playing with his toys, while you and Wayne work hand in hand taking care of your family I can honestly say I am very proud of both of you's. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful new addition to your famliy! enjoy your newestly little Turkey this Thanksgiving!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers