Saturday, June 19, 2010

Emma's here...

On Friday June 18th my niece Emma Ann, made her way into the world. She weighed in at 7 lbs 7 oz, ironically the same weight her brother was nearly four years ago. Emma is long and lean, measuring 21 inches and looking a lot like her brother Jack, except for the fact that she has beautiful bluish eyes rather than deep brown ones. Only time will tell if she will stay light-eyed, but for the moment, they are deep blue. I wanted to post some pics of her, but I am sure there will be more to come. Tomorrow when Emma comes home, her cousins have insisted on a visit. Somehow I think the four of them are going to be as thick as thieves:

Looking stylish while sleeping:

Hanging with her fam, you just have to love the fact that Jack was sticking out his tongue in their first new family photo...such a boy thing:


Jack and his little sis Emma:Resting up for her big trip home:Welcome to our lives Emma, I can't wait to spoil you with all things pink and girly!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Auntie! :) I just bought some super cute bows off of Etsy for the little girl I babysit! You should go buy her some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congrats on the new baby girl in your life Auntie :-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers