Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day...

Father's are truly a wonder, especially the two I have known first hand. Today wasn't exactly all about celebrating Father's day, since we were all a little preoccupied with baby Emma's arrival back home, but I wanted to find a moment to say to my Dad and my hubby, you are both so amazing! I love you both so much!


Here is my Dad holding his grandprincess. I know she is going to think you hang the moon and the stars, just like her Mommy and I do:



Here is Wayne getting his gift from Z, or as we sometimes call him, his mini-me:



I just had to sneak in a shot of Wayne and his boys on their 1st of many father's day together:

Enjoy the day Dads!

1 comment:

  1. Amy, I have ALWAYS thought that Z looks just like you, but now looking at this picture with him and your hubby I have completely changed my mind!! He really is a mini-daddy isn't he? I just can't believe how big he looks!!! Our boys (and girl) are growing too fast!!! Hope you and your family had a great Father's Day too sweetie :-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers