Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Footsie Fetish?

When I was dressing Matt tonight I realized that he has a lot of sleepers that have adorable animals on the feet. At first it didn't phase me, but then I got to thinking, how many of these sleepers does one little boy need/want?

I mean we have sleepers with:
Monkeys on them,


Dogs galore (we have about four different outfits with dog feet),


We have frogs,


We even have giraffes,


And no collection would be complete without some teddy bears:


I am sure that when Matt grows up and I show him his baby pictures he might mock the fact that he once wore such "cute" clothes. I am also sure his brother will be happy to point out the fact that that wasn't "cool" which will of course prompt me to pull out his baby pictures and show him all of the cute footed outfits he's donned. Come to think of it Zach is upstairs right now in some footed pajamas that have moose on the feet, maybe I should sneak a picture for good measure!


So as you can see I may secretly be struggling with a footsie obsession since I adore them all. At the moment however I do have a favorite pair. Which is your favorite?

For the moment mine have to be the teddy bears, but that's only because currently the feet in them belong to this little guy:


I'm sure tomorrow when he sporting the monkey feet, I'll love them best! I mean seriously with a smile like that who could blame me?

1 comment:

  1. My fav is the doggie one! Yes both of your adorable dimpled boys will probably go, "Oh mom, I can't believe you took pictures of us with those on", however, when they get older just think of the blackmail material you will have!

    ReplyDelete

Followers