Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lot #3


Lot #3 is where our new house will be starting sometime in Spring of 2010. Surprised? Yeah me too.

Wayne and I have discussed building/moving more times than I can count, but yesterday we signed a deal to build our future...or our future house anyways. It is a huge step, a scary one, but we'll be OK. How do I know?

Well... at the end of the aisle nearly five years ago, I took a huge step, a scary one, from the realm of "me" into the realm of "we"and not a day goes by that I don't feel blessed for that step. Nearly two years ago, I took a step a huge step, a scary step into a birthing room, and walked out with the most beautiful 7lb 5oz baby boy, and not a day goes by that I don't cherish the step that brought him into our lives. And just a little over two months ago I took a huge step, a scary step into a hospital the mother of one son, and walked out a mother of two, holding another precious little soul in my arms, and not a day goes by that I don't relish the step that brought me my brown-eyed boy and one step closer to completion.

So this step, this huge, scary step is no biggy because I already know that come what may while building our dream house, my HOME has already been built, one scary, huge and marvelous step at a time.

They are my HOME, and this is the land we chose to build our house on:
P.S. Please excuse my Popeye face...it was a very sunny day, and I forgot my sunglasses!

2 comments:

  1. That is SOOO exciting!! Eric has always wanted to build but property by us is very hard to come by. I can't wait to watch the progress as you build your dream home. Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, Amy! It'll be a grueling task, but it will be so worth it! We want to build our dream home some day but around here an acre goes for well over 100k! We'll be lucky if we ever get to build! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers