Thursday, January 28, 2010

Did I tell you...

That I am having a NEICE! I am so thrilled! My sister just found out yesterday that she is having a little girl. I can't wait to meet her and of course dress her up, and talk girl talk! I just know that Jack is going to be so sweet towards and protective of his little sis, and that Lisa and Mike are going to adore having their own little princess. I am so excited that I will get to play Barbies and Easy Bake Oven again, and that my Mom, Sis and I will have a new addition to our "Girls Night Out". I can't wait to meet you Princess P and spoil you sweet!

I am already picturing you in some great clothes like this dress from Baby Gap:



With this adorable matching sweater:
And if your mother would let me, which she won't, an over the top bow like this one:

Welcome to the family baby girl...we have been waiting a long time for you to come! I should warn you though that with an older brother and two boy cousins there is a good chance that you'll spend a bit more time playing with Superheros and Transformers than tea sets and dolls, but don't worry I am sure one day you'll have a little girl cousin or sister to play with!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! So excited for you and your sis!! Dressing little girls is SO MUCH fun! I had one over the top headband for Addie and she only wore it for a few pictures :-) I just had to get one though. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby girls are so much fun!! can you please email me your mailing info and the type of bow you would like for your niece? Like I said in the hairbowsandmore blog you can get 1 med/lg bow or a matching pr.I will even throw in a matching headband for the bow to go on. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Followers