Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mission Impossible!

What I learned this week is that getting a picture of Matt smiling is almost as impossible as getting a picture of Zach sitting still.
After much prompting I was able to get Matt to smirk at me, but he likes to save his dimple shots for times when his father is dancing around like a crazy man to entertain him, or when he is "looking at the angels" on his changing pad.(My Mom says that because Matt likes to smile while looking up at the ceiling.)Here are a few pictures of Matt on the verge of sharing his ever growing personality with the camera:

Isn't he just adorable? We think so!

The other day I put on Zach's favorite show "Jack's Big Music show" and went into the kitchen to rinse some bottles...(Don't worry, I brough Matt with me) I came back to this scene...

Note how his chair is turned in the wrong direction, his Potato Heads are strewn about the floor, and his pony sits ready to ride at any moment. This kid is just too funny! I couldn't help but capture his "zone out" face. I am not sure he even knew I was taking pictures of him...

Look at this little man. And what/who do you think had my son completely transfixed. This woman:Laurie Berkner....most of you moms know her, or her music. Does she bewitch any of your kids like she does our Zach?

Mission Impossible...complete!

1 comment:

  1. Oh.my.gosh! I love the dimples! What a cutie! I also love the upside down chair... Too cute! I started a blog... hop over if you ever get a chance. It needs a lot of work, but I'm new at this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers