Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010-Part I

There are two reasons I am splitting this post. 1. I am not sure how much time I have to post and to post all the pics from the day would take forever and 2. I have only uploaded photos from the 1st part of the day. I know I am a day late, or two on the recap, but my hubby decided to work yesterday from 7-9:30 and to monopolize the computer. In all fairness it is sort of "his" computer!

Saturday we ventured into the backyard to dye Easter eggs. Zach had a good time, even though we made a mess(Both of our hands were covered in dye by the end of the process). I knew that would happen though, which is why we were outside(and Z was minus a shirt) in the first place:







Did you notice the little legs in the last shot? Matt was out there with us. Here he is chillin' by the eggs:


Dad was the photographer for this event, but I did sneak a picture of him and the boys:


After dyeing eggs, Zach was really excited for Easter morning, and the hunt to find his and Matt's Easter baskets and the sports eggs the Easter Bunny had hid around the house for him:







(The Easter Bunny and I have talked and Matt's personalized basket will be here by next Easter!

Here are some pics of Zach looking for his $ eggs:







I don't know what this face is saying...maybe, "Where's the big $ Mom?":



While Zach searched for the eggs, Matt was content to sit in his Bobby and watch the fun. I think he was monitoring Z's approach and planning his strategy for next year:

After the morning egg hunt ended, Grandma Alice came over to enjoy Easter breakfast with us. It was great seeing her and I know Z was thrilled with the basket of goodies she brought him:
Grandma Alice also brought a blue bunny for Matty. I don't know what it was about that bunny, but he loved it! He had a good 5 minute conversation with the baby bunny that was tucked into the big bunny's basket. Maybe he was trading secrets with it on how to charm your Mommy. My little Matthew has that down pat!:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers