Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter 2010- Part II

After our exciting morning, both boys took long naps. It was a good thing too, because they had a lot of activities waiting for them at Grandma and Papa's house. It seemed that the Easter Bunny, who of course had visited Grandma and Papa's house had hid presents for the big boys, but was kind enough to leave Matt's in view. (When I speak of the boys in this post, I am not referring to Matt and Zach, but rather to Jack and Zach, the original dynamic duo) You can't tell it by his face in this picture, but hanging with his cousin Jack is one thing that always make Z happy:



After opening up all of the great Lego toys the Easter bunny had brought, and playing with everyone, Zach decided to sport a jazzy hat, and turn up the music. (I think he was inspired by the awesome duds of his cousin!) Zach insisted that everyone danced with him, and he had a blast strutting his stuff on the dance floor.




After the impromptu dance party, the boys were ready for their next adventure.

It was on to the Easter egg hunt, only this time Zach had some competition, Jack was ready and waiting to find the eggs too! I love how the Easter egg hunt was almost as exciting for my dad, Mike and Wayne. Matt was in on watching the big boys run around. I think he might have been pointing to an egg to help his big bro at one point. Even though Jack has 18 months on Z, Zach made a decent showing, here they are showing off their loot:



And since it was Matt's first Easter I managed to get a photo of him with his Mom and Dad, although not in the same picture! (His clothes are off because it was super hot that day, and he was all flushed:




My sister and I couldn't resist snapping shots of ourselves with our eldest sons:

The kids were definitely more interested in the fact that Papa had opened the jacuzzi...I mean what says Easter like a dip in a hot tub right? So my parents volunteered to be lifeguards on duty. Papa first...

And then Grandma joined the action...

It was a great holiday, and so much fun to spend time with our families!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers