Monday, April 19, 2010

Three Beautiful Moments...

My energy is spent, but I hate to think of people checking the blog for days and not seeing anything new. I think its because in a way its humbling to know that anyone wants to read my thoughts and share in our adventures, especially since so many of my readers are not people I know in the "real" world.
So here are a few moments that I think are beautiful:

The tree in my backyard that I dreamed of watching bloom year after year, turns out, this will be the only year I get to enjoy its beauty. It is a small tree, but it didn't disappoint:

The face of my Matthew as he enjoys his jumper for the first time. There is something truly magical about the light in this little guy's eyes. And his smile...oh his smile..., well, if you ask me, it can light up the world, not just the room:And my third moment of beauty is this snapshot of a father and son. Zach thinks he's just saying "cheese" and looking at "his new house", but his father sees the foundation behind him as a goal attained, a dream beginning, and the foundation of a home that will see our boys grow from babyhood into adulthood.I am just so lucky. All of my boys are so cute and bring such joy to my life!

So if you could pick three things of beauty you've seen in the last few days, what would they be?

2 comments:

  1. Aww...this was a great post Amy! My three beautiful moments this week are watching my son get baptized, listening to my daughter sing the ABCs for the first time and having my hubby thank me for being "a great mommy". All three moments are priceless...as I'm sure yours are :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers