Thursday, April 15, 2010

See This...?

This is the giggly smile of my sweet little baby, who is almost 5 months old:





This is how I make dinner these days(Matt looks very afraid of the chicken!):



This is how I try to entertain my toddler as he goes potty:



This is how happy and proud I want him to be of his accomplishments, on or off of the potty:



This is a seemingly just a hole in the ground:





This is my husband standing in the basement, right under where his new office will be(so fitting, the man works constantly):




So did you see this?

This was my last few days in photos!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower!! Your children are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney, Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for the compliment on my boys I may be a little biased, but I think they are the sweetest faces in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy...omgosh!!! Matthew looks SOOOOOO CUTE in the first pic giggling!!!! Oh and my sister has that sit for my nephew and he LOVES it. Actually she brought it over the other day and Hunter was sitting in it...Sean looks over and says "Move Hunter ...I go Potty!!!" HAHA..he thought it was a potty seat .

    ReplyDelete

Followers