Friday, March 26, 2010

Date Night...

I am really excited because Wayne and I are going out tonight! I think this is the 2nd time in 4 months that Wayne and I have been out without the boys, unless you count going to sign papers on the house. To say that we are looking forward to just being a couple for a few hours is an understatement. It will be an early night, we should be home by 8 at the latest, but I am really looking forward to the dinner event we are going to. It is a local charity event where you taste the food from 7 different restaurants. My brother Nick and my sister in law Cheryl are joining us for the evening, and I am really looking forward to spending some time with them both where I can actually focus on what they are saying without running after a toddler, or changing a diaper in between the conversation.

Thanks to my Mom (and Dad) for pulling an extended grandparent's playtime day, Mom I just wanted to say I really appreciate your willingness to watch my two boys after spending all day with Jack today. You are my hero....literally!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a great time together! :) Thank goodness your mom and dad are around (and willing) to watch the boys. It is probably a huge relief to know they are in good hands while you are out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers