Monday, March 1, 2010

An extention needed...

I really wanted to post about Z's party tonight, but last night's post took over an hour, and I am just too tired today. (Someone is getting his molars and someone else just decided that 4:30 sounded like a good wake-up time!) I don't want to completely disappoint my loyal readers so I have two pics for you. One is of the birthday boy at his party, and one is of his little bro. Both boys were wearing Sesame Street gear to go with the theme(Thanks again, Mom for the shirts.) Matt's was a Cookie Monster tee and Zach's had Elmo dancing on his. Z's shirt read, "The word of the day is BREAKDANCE!" I thought it was fitting for a little boy who spent two hours running, dancing, singing, sliding and jumping!

I have the most adorable sons! More to come soon...I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers