Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rub a dub dub, two cuties in the tub...

I know that everyone out there has pics of them in the tub with their siblings, (if they are close in age) and that you might be expecting to see my two boys in the tub. I may be out for cute pics, but I am not crazy enough to put a 4 month old in a bath tub with a toddler. Well I am sure Z and Matt will take many a bath together, all for the sake of time management, those moments are yet to come. So here are a few shots of the boys splish splashing solo style.


Matt is getting so interactive now, all he needs to beam at you is a little attention. Which is why when he takes a bath he is all smiles. It's amazing to think, but he is getting so big already that we may have to move the infant tub inside the big tub since he is starting to kick and splash water already! Just look at this adorable little chunk:


I don't know if you can see it, but I think Matt is starting to go blond too! Oh well...at least he still has my brown eyes!


Bath time with Z is always an adventure. We shoot hoops, put foam puzzles together, play with trains(he has Thomas ones for the bath thanks to Grandma) and his all time favorite is playing with the water. (Yes I am aware that all child safety books advise against running water when your child is in the tub, but I promise you, that water is luke warm at best and he cannot reach the temp control!)


Sometimes bath time can take quite awhile, so I recently started giving Z some funky do's. I can still remember my dad spiking our hair as my siblings and I played in the tub. We thought it was the funniest thing and looking back he probably thought so too, I mean just look at how adorable a Mohawk is on a two year old:
Watch out Matt, as soon as your hair is long enough I am totally becoming your stylist as well. So readers, that's all I have, just a little good clean fun for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers