Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Day Recap Part I...

There were over 250 pictures from Christmas this year. I don't know if that is because I took so many, or because at one point I gave my Mom, the original paparazzi, my camera for awhile. I can say that out of those 250, only 88 made it through the editing phase, mostly because they were blurred. Most of those blurs are my children moving way too fast for my camera speed. I swear soon, I will need to talk strictly video if I want to document anything which is bad since I have never edited or worked with the video on my 3 yr old camcorder! Add that to a list of goals I have in the new year.

So here is our holiday in review:

Christmas morning. Zach came to the top of the stairs, looked down at the presents under the tree and exclaimed, "He came!" After that he rushed downstairs and took it in for a second. He immediately located that special gift he had asked Santa for, drums, and started playing. It was actually really cute. Here is my little drummer boy:

And his adoring fans:
Gifts were unwrapped with lightning speed. Mostly by Zach, but every now and again, Matt did get to open a few presents:


The boys both loved their new ride, and everyday since, they climb in and play the radio and dance. Maybe one day soon I won't have a power wheel in my family room, then again, its getting use, so what's the harm?

Our first baby was spoiled too of course, and he happily knawed on his candy cane bone most of the morning:

Zach played with his toys and Matt's toys:

While Matt mastered the art of riding his Kawasaki from Grandma and Papa and appluading his efforts:

He also enjoyed a new ride on that Santa brought him:

After the gift coma wore off, Zach decided we should check on the cookies and carrots we had left out. Sure enough they were mostly gone...nibbled carrots left behind by three of Santa's reindeers, and that kind Santa had even left a note of thanks:



After a few hours at home, we wer off to breakfast at Uncle Nick's and Aunt CC's gorgeous home. I let the boys stay in their jammies, since it was still Christmas morning afterall.

(Continued in Part II)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers