Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A must share for mommies...a message from Santa

Thanks to my sister in law Lisa and my mother-in- law Alice, I was able to get a message to Zach directly from Santa. Watching his little face this morning and again this evening as Santa talked to him was priceless. It was so sweet because I think he thought Santa could hear him. When Santa said, You're two, he said ah ha and then he proceeded to tell Santa how he was leaving carrots for his reindeer this Christmas. I really loved when he saw the special toy he's been hoping for, a drum set, and the excitement in his eyes, and I truly can't wait to get a new message next year. Here is the link to see Zach's video and the website is www.portablenorthpole.tv/home

Zach's video message:

www.portablenorthpole.tv/watch/e_TtdfM-_hzFHEc_LnpjSA

1 comment:

  1. Ilove the message from Santa! I do it every year for Grant, remind me to tell you the story about it from this year! It so magical when the kids relieze everything and how happy they are. I just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers