Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Little Tumbler!

Yesterday my sister-in-law Lisa called to invite Zach and I to meet up with her and Jason at a kids' play gymnasium. It is something I have been hoping to take Zach to for awhile, so I was psyched that they had an open gym day. Lisa told me to let my sis Lisa know too, so today Zach, Jack, my sister, my mom and I all went to check out this awesome place and play with my other wonderful nephew Jason.

It was so wonderful to see how excited the boys were. Jason had some big kid friends with him, but he took the time to help his little cousin down the slide a few times. Lisa (my sis-in-law) also helped me out a ton, climbing into the bounce house to help Zach go down the slide, mostly because I am preggo and really not up to it. I wish she could have seen how excited he was when he was hanging with his Aunt! In fact, I wish you all could see how much fun the guys were having, but someone (who will remain nameless) forgot to charge the battery on her camera, so no pictures. SO SORRY!

Zach was a wild man, he was running everywhere, and especially loved running on a long trampoline area, back and forth. I did not so much enjoy trying to keep up with him, and making sure he didn't face-plant off this mat, but he was so thrilled. Boys are just made to run. Jason was everywhere, considering he is an old pro at the place, and Jack was so entertained by this giant foam filled tank, all the kids could jump into.

It was a wonderful day with my nephews and my boy, and even though I was exhausted at the end of the hour, even with the help I got, I can't wait to take Z back there. The only downfall...trying to get the kids to leave. Both Zach and Jack were exhausted and threw fits as we pried them off the mats. I'm not sure about Lisa and Jack, but I know Z and I came home and took a good long nap!

Thanks Lisa and Jason for the invite! We can't wait to come to your birthday party there in October! Next time I am bringing Wayne though, as I am sure all the running after Z will only be more exhausting at 9 months pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers