Monday, August 24, 2009

A Preview!

I am happy to report that the walls are painted in Matt's room. Now all we have left is to get the moldings painted, the closet reorganized, the furniture put in, and all the finishing touches. Ok...the to-do list is slightly longer than I would like, but progress is definitely being made. We hit a snag today when the crib lady told us that it would take 6-8 more weeks for one piece of the furniture to come in, and well I freaked. I know I am not due until the end of November, but I want the room complete with plenty of time to spare. I also don't want to be 9 months pregnant hanging shelving, or trying to find curtains. We compromised and got a different color set, a bit darker, but the delivery and set up will be free. I can live with that...it will definitely make the boys' rooms very different. Since it will take a bit longer to get the full picture of Matt's room I thought I'd share a preview of his walls.

I took this image tonight in a poorly lit room, but it gives you a little bit of an idea of what's to come. The colors are so vibrant... I love them, and they look way better in the daytime. I think the stripe turned out great, and the three colors highlight colors in his bedding- I can't wait to see how it all comes together.

2 comments:

  1. Looks Awesome! I miss you guys :) Kiss y Zoolu for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! The colors are going to be perfect with your bedding :-) You guys are cruising right along!

    ReplyDelete

Followers