Thursday, August 6, 2009

Spaghetti....Oh!

I decided to make some spaghetti and meatballs for dinner the other night, and I usually give Zach some ziti, or penne, but I was out. So this was his 1st experience with the spaghetti and it was priceless. I mean just look at how funny he is trying to figure out exactly what to do with it:
He did seem to get that he should try to use his fork...unfortunately he didn't aim for the spaghetti at first anyways. Then he was able to pull it together...well sort of:
But he quickly regressed to using his hands:










And while it wasn't the tidiest of meals....he had an absolute ball having it!

I'd say I had a happy customer on my hands...well a few actually:
I just love this picture. It reminds me of the movie "Lady and The Tramp"....except I'd rename the film "Lennie and the Scamp". After a nice dinner the boys relaxed by watching some "Phineas and Ferb" while they digested. Isn't this picture too cute? I guess zoning out to the tube is just one more thing these two have in common. As if their eye color, hair color, nose, chin cleft, and dimple weren't enough! (Can you tell I am a bit jealous Z doesn't look a tad more like me?) I guess the best part of what they have in common, for me anyways, is that I am lucky enough to call them both mine. (Now lets hope Matt decides to look just a bit more like Mommy :) !)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers