Monday, August 3, 2009

A Spiderman Birthday, Iron Man and Davey Crocket?

On Saturday my nephew Jack turned 3! I still can't belive how quickly he is growing up, he is even starting to pre-school in the fall! It seems like only last week that I was in the hospital pacing around at 4 in the morning waiting for his arrival and yet since he's joined the family so much has changed. Not only has he had his first cousin, Zach, but now he has his 2nd cousin Matt on the way. I know when the time comes he will make an awesome big brother to my neice :) (ok, no people my sister is not pregnant yet, I am just really routing for a little girl to join the fam...someone needs to keep us fashionable in 20 years!)Anyways it was the best weather day we had all summer and we took full advantage. Jack was so excited I think we should call his birthday "Jackmas" from now on, and he got so many wonderful gifts. Not only did his mother spend all day Friday getting his cake together, but she really put out a delicious spread of summer favorites. The yard was decorated so cute, and the kids had so much fun running around, it really made me wish I'd timed the boys birthdays to fall in warmer months, but hey, the damage is done now! The big hit of the party was the trampoline my Mom and Dad bought Jack and everyone was having a blast on it, even the big kids! I promise to post the pics just as soon as my computer cooperates. Check back later for the photos, which will explain the random title!

Ok. The photos are working again: So enjoy the montage (sp?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers