Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Photo Shoot!

My sister and I took the boys to get their pictures taken the other day. Zach was due for his 18 month pics and Jack just turned 3, so we thought it was a good idea to take them together. We figured this way we could get a picture of them together too, which turned out wasn't as easy as we thought.


Let me just say I can't believe the photographer got any pictures of Zach that he is actually in focus...the boy was like the Tasmanian devil, whirling around the studio. Jack on the other hand did really well listening to directions and posing for the camera. My usually adorable son on the other hand played with every prop for 2 seconds and then started running down the hallway. I was so exhausted from chasing him around that I finally conceded to end the photo shoot.


Fortunately the photographer was able to capture some gems during the day. Here are some pictures of the boys:



Zach and Jack:








Jack posing like a big boy:
Zach:

Aren't they adorable? I think so.

2 comments:

  1. I love the one of Zach in the chair, so cute! I can imagine Emma will be the same antsy child when I take her for her next set of pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE!!! Oh my gosh...they are both adorable. I could just eat Zach up with those dimples though :-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers