Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Funny Valentines...

This morning I attempted to take a picture of the boys in their Valentine's Day best. For anyone who has ever tried to photograph a toddler and an infant, you'll understand that at first we couldn't get either of the boys to look at us:




Then we told him to hold Matt's hand...which got him a little more interested in his brother than the TV:



Just look at Matt's smile in the above photo as his brother takes his hand.

After a little more prompting I was finally able to get this shot, a moment before Zach darted off to play with his Elmo stickers:

Maybe next time I'll just take the picture of them doing what they love best... vegging with Lucky Charms(so healthy I know) and swinging away:

Happy Valentines Day Wayne, I love you and thank you for our funny(and energetic) Valentines!

1 comment:

  1. Your boys are so darn cute I can hardly stand it!!! These pics are adorable. I can't believe how big Matt is getting!!! Time flies :-) Hope you and your darling boys have a great Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers