Sunday, February 21, 2010

Three months of his cuteness...

For three months Matt has been charming us with his soulful eyes and sweetest coos. He is an angel baby, rarely fussy(except when he's over tired!) and so patient with all of us. Matt is such a beautiful(I know I should say handsome, but beauty is what fits him better) baby and so relaxed. I love that Matt is always ready with a smile or a giggle whenever someone looks his way. I know all Moms sing their children's praises, but trust me folks this little boy has a light in his eyes that is contagious. Don't believe me? Let's let Matt show you:



Now be honest, are you smiling? I know I am! Need more proof of the joy this little man brings? Prepare yourself...Don't you just want to kiss those chunky cheeks? I know I do...oh wait I do!


Matt is growing everyday and he is picking things up so quickly...literally. Today he was grasping and shaking his rattle toy:




And then he was practicing sticking out his tongue...he is just such an entertainer!



I swear I could have sat here all day taking pictures of him...unfortunately Matt wasn't up for it...since he started to fall over (all with a smile on his face!):Happy three months my Matty boy,we are so lucky to have you and your light in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers