Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A photo shoot of Matty Ice...

Sometimes when I have free time in my day(HA) I dress Matt up in real clothes and try to capture his smiles and giggles. I never want him to look back and say, "Geez Mom, why are there so many pictures of Zach, but none of me?" I guess its because I am the 3rd child and that almost all of my early year pictures are shared with my two siblings, that I try to catch some solo shots. (Please don't think I was picture neglected in any way, my mother has more that made up for it by now, once technology gave her the ability to take more pictures, quicker, she's gathered thousands of photos!) Now don't get me wrong, I love the shots of my siblings and I, in fact I wish I could get more...any...shots of the boys together right now, but a few individual shots always make you feel a little more like the center of attention I think. So here are some recent pics of my little cutie who has started laughing out loud!

I just love his little roll of chunk over his pants! Now why is it that chunkage doesn't look as cute on me?

1 comment:

  1. He's so stinkin' cute! There are hardly any pictures of me either... The eighties just weren't a technology era! Sadly enough, my real dad died when I was nine and I literally don't have any close up pictures where both of us were aware the picture was being taken. So, good job in getting photos taken! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers