Friday, July 31, 2009

Still Out Here!

This week just seemed to get away from me. The good news is that my uncle is still with us, and on the mend so to speak. He is not completely out of the woods yet, but we are all hopeful he will make a full recovery. Aside from that, my big sis celebrated her 32nd b-day this week. Happy Belated Li! We all went out to the OG for her birthday (well, my Dad couldn't make it, he was out of town on business, but he still paid! Isn't he the best?) and it was delicious and fun to be with everyone. Zach and I spent the day indoors on Thursday, just catching our breath, and then today we went to assist with the party preparations for little man Jack's 3rd birthday! I am so excited for him, he is sooo into his party. I am sure I will take a ton of cute pictures...well cute if you count blurry children as cute, of both Z and Jack tomorrow. I promise I will improve on my posting this week. I will add it to my to-do-list, which also includes clearing out what is currently out home office for Matt. On a positive note, I did decide on paint colors, so once we get the room cleared, and things reorganized, we are ready to get started on the transformation. I don't expect the crib till the beginning of September, so I am trying not to panic. I keep telling myself I have time, but if I don't get started on his nursery soon, I feel like I might be trying to convince myself of that fact on the way to the hospital. Since I don't want to leave you without at least a cute picture for what is undoubtedly a boring post, here is a picture to get you through till my next post...

Ironically enough, I took this photo just after we finished watching The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. (Mom's of little one's will totally get the humor here) There is something about Zach in the not well taken shot, that makes me almost see what he look like 15 years from now. Boy do I hope he smiles then as often as he smiles now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers