Wednesday, December 23, 2009

All Aboard the Christmas Train!

Did I mention my sons are spoiled? I mean it not in a they are obnoxious and greedy kind of way, but in that they are adored and showered with love and presents kind of way.

My parents dropped off "one" of Zach's Christmas gifts this year(it will be used by Matthew too very soon) so that Daddy could try to put it together before X-Mas Eve. Hopefully it will get done by then so that Grandma and Papa can take Zach into the basement to see his excitement tomorrow night. I know that Zach doesn't quite grasp the concept of Christmas this year, but trust me, he is going to be thrilled that he will have his very own train table and trains.

Of course my parents didn't just get him the table, but my mother dropped off two bags full of Thomas the Train toys, which Zach will just love. How do I know? Well one of his favorite places to be at Grandma and Papa's is upstairs in the playroom by the trains. Just look at all of these trains...I was overwhelmed and I am 31, so imagine a 22 month old's reaction!:




And here is the picture on the box of what the table will look like once it is put together.


With this toy in the basement, I better get used to spending even more time down there. I also better go dig out the conductor's hat my Dad got Zach last year for Christmas, I am sure he'll be using it daily now!

Happy Holidays everyone, I will probably be a little bit lazy in the posting department the next few days. I will be sure to hop on post Christmas to share pictures. Remember that the best gift of the season is spending time with your family and friends, and celebrating all that you believe!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers